Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Greetings and Salutations

Greetings! My name is Kelly Reed and I am an English teacher going into my eleventh year at Attleboro High School.  Last year working in our new School Within a School Program (designed at helping at-risk 9th graders successfully transition to high school) was one of the most challenging and rewarding years that I've had as an educator and I am excited to get back into the mix.

On a more personal note, I spend most of my time outside of the classroom cuddling with my 3 month old daughter, Zoe, while simultaneously attempting to keep my 2 year old son, Malcolm, from plummeting down the stairs, smothering his baby sister with kisses, and brandishing his nether regions at strangers. When Malcolm is safely asleep, I enjoy having some adult non-school related conversation with my husband (who coincidentally is also a teacher at AHS), reading a good zombie story or two, and watching nerdy shows like The Universe (Did you know there are giant alcohol clouds in space?) and MonsterQuest (I believe in you, Nessie!).

1 comment:

  1. love love love the birthday cake video... kids are both adorable :)

    ReplyDelete